We are looking for an iOS Mobile Applications developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers, developers and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality apps is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Objective-C code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Xcode different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Good knowledge of Database Design & Development
- Bonus : Adobe ColdFusion will be considered a big plus!
- Experience developing or customising Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) is also a big plus.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years in iOS Development
- Minimum 5 iOS Apps, hosted in Appsotre, should accompany your resume.
- Greek & English language is essential
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Remuneration / Benefits:
If you fulfill the above requirements and want to join a company committed to developing its people, you can look forward to excellent training and career development opportunities.
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your Curriculum Vitae for the attention of Head of Human Resources and Administration.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.