The Back-End Developers will be developing and implementing solutions mainly for the Financial Sector using Dynamic Works Framework (DWF).
The Back-End Developer(s) will be developing and implementing solutions mainly for the Financial Sector using Dynamic Works Framework (DWF) .
Requirements Qualifications & Attributes:
- Preference for a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven Proficiency in:
- A standard web application programming language (e.g. PHP, ASP, JSP or Adobe Coldfusion).
- SQL and Relational Databases.
- API Integrations.
- Being able to understand business needs of a project
- Minimum two years experience in a related position.
- The ability to perform accurately, effectively and methodically under pressure.
Remuneration / Benefits If you fulfill the above requirements and want to join a company committed to developing its people, you can look forward to excellent training and career development opportunities plus, of course, a competitive income.
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your Curriculum Vitae for the attention of Head of Human Resources and Administration.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.