The Past and Future of Web Content Management
DWCMS allows you to manage your content and usage across your Website, Intranet, Extranet or Portal. Text, documents, media and virtually any type of content can be securely shared across your organization, your partners or clients through a web-based environment that reflects your brand.
Explore what truly differentiates DWCMS Web Content Management
Notable CMS Features include:
100% browser based with Windows like GUI, Template driven.
Functionality is provided entirely through the browser, eliminating the need for client software, technical training or complex scripting. Users can add, edit, delete, publish, un-publish content, create links, build tables, add images, use flash or other types of media and basically carry out any task from a browser
Focus on Ease of Use:
Easy addition, modification and deletion of content.
- Content Categorization
- Authorization of content publication from operators with appropriate security rights.
- Publication or content expiration on certain dates.
- Easy expansion of content entry fields.
- Locking of all or parts of a web site for specific visitor groups.
- Accepts all form of content. This can be text, documents, images, sound, video, eBooks and external files of a wide range of type of databases.
- Real-time drag and drop functionality
HTML technologies reduce the number of 'clicks' and menus dynamically present themselves depending on which operation the user is undertaking. "Dummy" user actions can be set by the System Administrator to remain limited and thus eliminate possible wrong actions.
External database integration:
Dynamic Works DWCMS can easily integrate with and manage any number of local and remote databases. The powerful data integration features make it possible for console users to present data on the website. An example could easily be a product database feeding an e-commerce website.
No Limits! - Fully customisable, swift “from-the-ground-up” website and intranet communications design and development.
• Online forms building system. Functionality to send emails and/or save to database on form submission.
• Customisable layout to suit multi-hierarchies with different functions (e.g., one part generic Head Office messages, one part departmental messages, one part cross-departmental messages for info sharing…)
• Multilingual option. Content editor inputs the translated content in a field located in the same articles editor.
• Version Control. When editing an article, CMS keeps history of the previous versions articles so that the operator can compare current version with previous ones and revert to them.
• Live Tracking. Real-time tracking to gauge which pages were accesed, which videos, audio files or documents were used, by whom, by frequency of use per user. Watch who’s on your website at any time, from where and record what your visitors are doing.
• Website Statistics. Generate real-time reports from your website. See where your visitors come from; which country, which search engines, what keywords they use, etc. Find out at what time your website experiences the highest traffic, which days of the week, which months of the year.
Rapid Development Environment Comes of Age
Developers will also benefit from Dynamic Works DWCMS easy-to-use and configure system. Developing high-end dynamic websites, portals, intranet and extranet sites are accomplished in no time. Benefits are even clearer when it comes to setting up administration. With ease and speed, developers can assign detailed roles to security groups, setup content types, workflow processes and table interfaces with add/edit/delete/search and sort capabilities.
Other key features include:
• Create/manage ‘Content Types’
• Integrate/manage databases and data in no time
• Create/manage security groups/users
•Create/manage site security groups/users
• Create/manage multiple workflow engines
• Change/manage global settings
• Create front-end forms and wizards and integrate them with your database using the powerful Dynamic Works DWCMS form builder
• Develop complex applications in no time using a wide selection of pre-defined ColdFusion custom tags.
• and many more…
Dynamic Works and the DWF Product Series make your business grow
The Dynamic Works Product Series are licensed according to the level of expertise, need and scalability. Be it individual standalone or business/enterprise size, this progressive packaging of solutions offers the ability to impact decision-making and operations at all levels of your business. Regardless of the size of the distribution channel the Dynamic Works Product Series products are scalable and quickly adaptable to regional, national or international regulations and compliance requirements.