Are you a Talented and Motivated Person?
Dynamic Works is looking to hire Customer Support Officers for Nicosia - Cyprus Headquarters.
Who is Dynamic Works and why is working for us more than just an experience?
Dynamic Works launched in 2003 and quickly grew into an award-winning, internationally recognised Unified Online Business Solutions Provider, creating a host of websites and web applications for the Financial Services Industry, the Republic of Cyprus Government, and for a host of other verticals for startups and highly influential international brands. Dynamic Works is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus, and we also have got offices in Limassol, Cyprus, and London, England.
Now that you know we’re a serious Unified Online Business Solutions Provider that’s going places, we think it’s time you found out what it’s like to work for Dynamic Works.
Simply put, working for Dynamic Works will be one of the most enjoyable experiences you’re likely to have as a Customer Support Officer. Our team is what drives us, moves us, shapes us. Our team is what makes Dynamic Works what it is.
When it comes to adding to our team of highly skilled individuals, we pick talented individuals who are proud to think disruptively and who never settle for second best. Dynamic Works is action-packed with ‘out of the box’ thinkers, and our 17+ team members are valued, respected, and loved. You want to be a part of something like this, right?
If you believe you can add your expertise to our Customer Support team and add real value by thinking and implementing the latest trends and development innovation, you just might be the Customer Support Officer we’re looking for.
Check out the responsibilities below. If you’re a highly motivated and skilled Customer Support Officer, we definitely want to meet you!
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Support Officer
In a nutshell, as our Customer Support Officer, you will be chiefly responsible for responding to customers’ requests for help and support.
Requirements, Qualifications & Attributes:
- We’re looking for someone who has a degree in IT or Computer Science, or a related field.
- A fast learner.
- Having a great understanding of customer care is vitally important.
- Super-strong English verbal and written skills are essential, which means you must be fluent in English.
- As a Customer Support Officer, problem-solving will be one of your main responsibilities, so we’re looking for someone who has strong problem-solving skills.
- This isn’t a standard 9-6 role, so you’re going to have to be flexible and open to working with shifts.
- Being able to understand the business needs of our clients is key.
- Do you have a passion for working with technology and finding out what the latest web trends are? We’re looking for a person who’s like this.
- Having worked for a Forex broker before is also a plus, as many of our clients are Forex Brokers.
Benefits of working for Dynamic Works
If you’re successful in your application to become a Support Engineer at Dynamic Works, you’re going to receive a truly competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance, a discretionary bonus at the end of the year, which is dependent on your performance, and a host of other benefits and outstanding perks. You’re going to be joining one of the most advanced Development Teams in the world, and you’re going to be given the tools and the training to ensure you become the very best you can be. We’ll show you the door, you’ll have to open it and walk through it.
Here at Dynamic Works, we’re into empowering our people, our family, and you’ll get to see that from the very first day you join us! Our working environment is like nothing you’ve ever experienced, and this is down to the team we have.
Applying for the Support Engineer role
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your CV for the attention of the Head of Human Resources and Administration.