The Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring the product's success.
Who is Dynamic Works and why is working for us more than just an experience?
Dynamic Works launched in 2003 and quickly grew into an award-winning, internationally recognised Unified Online Business Solutions Provider, creating a host of websites, CRM and web applications for the Financial Services Industry, the Republic of Cyprus Government, and for a host of other verticals for start-ups and highly influential international brands. Dynamic Works is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus, and we also have got offices in Limassol, Cyprus, and London, England.
Now that you know we’re a serious Unified Online Business Solutions Provider that’s going places, we think it’s time you found out what it’s like to work for Dynamic Works.
Simply put, working for Dynamic Works will be one of the most enjoyable experiences you’re likely to have. Our team is what drives us, moves us, shapes us. Our team is what makes Dynamic Works what it is
Check out the Product Manager’s responsibilities below. If you believe you have what it takes, we definitely want to meet you!
Key Responsibilities as a Product Manager in Cyprus
In a nutshell, your job as our Product Manager will be to ensure the product’s success.
Requirements, Qualifications & Attributes:
- You will need to prove your experience / expertise as a Product Manager and provide evidence related to the success of the products that you have previously led.
- Your responsibilities will be - simply put – to manage the product! From R&D, concept for new modules/direction/ideas, to design, production, testing / QA, forecast, cost, promotion, support and customer service.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for the company’s products. Define the product plan (strategic / operational): growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment.
- Communicate effectively ideas and opinions related to the product roadmap and bring evidence-based decision-making to your communication. Explain your strategic thinking clearly and be transparent about the roadmap and your prioritization.
- Drive the product and pitch to the company’s stakeholders the direction that the product needs to take.
- Form the product roadmap strategy and re-examine when considered necessary.
- Continually gather and analyze data and business intelligence from all available sources in order to take decisions and form / adjust the product roadmap.
- Be able to interact with stakeholders and departments to ensure the products’ success.
Benefits of working for Dynamic Works
If you’re successful in your application to become a Product Manager at Dynamic Works, you’re going to receive a truly competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance, a discretionary bonus at the end of the year, which is dependent on your performance, and a host of other benefits and outstanding perks.
Here at Dynamic Works, we’re into empowering our people, our family, and you’ll get to see that from the very first day you join us! Our working environment is like nothing you’ve ever experienced, and this is down to the team we have.
Applying for the Product Manager role
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your CV for the attention of the Head of Human Resources and Administration.