The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of specific FOREX projects, ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, within the preset quality standards and within scope.
Who is Dynamic Works and why is working for us more than just an experience?
Dynamic Works launched in 2003 and quickly grew into an award-winning, internationally recognised Unified Online Business Solutions Provider, creating a host of websites, CRM and web applications for the Financial Services Industry, the Republic of Cyprus Government, and for a host of other verticals for start-ups and highly influential international brands. Dynamic Works is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus, and we also have got offices in Limassol, Cyprus, and London, England.
Now that you know we’re a serious Unified Online Business Solutions Provider that’s going places, we think it’s time you found out what it’s like to work for Dynamic Works.
Simply put, working for Dynamic Works will be one of the most enjoyable experiences you’re likely to have. Our team is what drives us, moves us, shapes us. Our team is what makes Dynamic Works what it is
Check out the Project Manager’s responsibilities below. If you believe you have what it takes, we definitely want to meet you!
Key Responsibilities as a Project Manager in Cyprus
In a nutshell, your job as a Project Manager will be to ensure the success of the projects that you will be managing.
- Defining and managing the project scope and goal and gathering the project requirements
- Creating the work breakdown structure for each project
- Planning coordinating and managing budgets, time and resources
- Developing schedules and activities
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Directing and managing the work
- Monitoring the project progress and adapt the work as required
- Managing the team and communicate effectively
- Act as the bridge of all parties that are involved in the project
- Assess the work and deliverables
- Ensure that the projects are within budget and delivered within the project timeframe that was set
- Proven Experience in a Project Manager role in an IT / Fintech environment with good understanding of web technologies and principles
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- PMP certification to be considered a plus
- Excellent proven Project Management skills including and not limited to: development of schedules, cost control, project document controlWritten and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of UX / UI will be considered a plus
Benefits of working for Dynamic Works
If you’re successful in your application to become a Project Manager at Dynamic Works, you’re going to receive a truly competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance, a discretionary bonus at the end of the year, which is dependent on your performance, and a host of other benefits and outstanding perks.
Here at Dynamic Works, we’re into empowering our people, our family, and you’ll get to see that from the very first day you join us! Our working environment is like nothing you’ve ever experienced, and this is down to the team we have.
Applying for the Project Manager role
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your CV for the attention of the Head of Human Resources and Administration.