When considering whether your business needs to invest in a Customer Relationship Management Solution, a good starting off point is to consider the following questions:
- How can you achieve greater success in attracting new customers?
- How can you optimize costs and utilise your channels more effectively?
- Are you able to monitor your sales pipeline in real-time?
- What do your clients expect from your business and what is their worth?
- How fast can you analyse and successfully respond to trends?
- Are you able to analyse and act on key performance metrics through comprehensive reports and dashboards?
- Is your company able to measure and manage customer satisfaction and customer loyalty?
- Are you able to effectively monitor your customer's Social Media activity?
- Are you satisfied with the way your current applications automate business processes?
- Are you achieving best practices?
If you are unable to confidently answer any of the above questions then you need to seriously consider integrating DWCRM into your business plan to facilitate your company's ability to execute its strategies and achieve its corporate goals.