We are looking for an Android Mobile Applications developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers, developers and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality apps is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Good knowledge of Database Design & Development
- Bonus : Adobe ColdFusion will be considered a big plus!
- Experience developing or customising Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) is also a big plus.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years in Android Development
- Minimum 5 Android Apps, hosted in Google Play, should accompany your resume.
- Greek & English language is essential
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Remuneration / Benefits:
If you fulfill the above requirements and want to join a company committed to developing its people, you can look forward to excellent training and career development opportunities.
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your Curriculum Vitae for the attention of Head of Human Resources and Administration.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.