The Web Applications Developer will be developing and implementing Web Applications using Dynamic Works DW Framework.
The Web Applications Developer will bedeveloping and implementing solutions using Dynamic Works Framework (DWF).
Requirements Qualifications & Attributes:
- Preference for a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Proven Proficiency in any standard web application programming language (e.g. PHP, ASP, JSP or Adobe Coldfusion).
- Proficiency in Adobe Coldfusion is a plus
- Proven Proficiency in MSSQL or MySQL or Oracle.
- The ability to perform accurately, effectively and methodically under pressure.
Remuneration / Benefits If you fulfill the above requirements and want to join a company committed to developing its people, you can look forward to excellent training and career development opportunities plus, of course, a competitive income.
Please click on the link below to complete the online application form and send your Curriculum Vitae for the attention of Head of Human Resources and Administration.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.